Below, we’ve listed resources that we endorse; be it products, services, or information. We don’t get anything from any of these folks, we are either colleagues, satisfied customers, or have thoroughly researched the products, services, or information. As a general rule, we are a salesperson’s worst nightmare (we notice everything, question everything, and fall for nothing); so, if it appears on this page, we trust it, and we hope you will as well.
- Mark’s Daily Apple – This is a fantastic resource for a healthy hunter-gatherer diet and lifestyle that brings us back to our roots, the way we were genetically designed to live!
- Weston A. Price Foundation – A huge collection of resources, information, and studies on different diets and their health effects, and how to eat healthy! Includes plenty of cookbooks and recipes as well.
- Beyond Vegetarian – Curious about vegetarianism or veganism? Already a vegetarian or vegan and not feeling quite right? Concerned about a loved one who is vegetarian/vegan and experiencing health problems? Looking for information from the inside from current and past vegetarians/vegans? Very comprehensive body of information here.
- Dr. Michael Eades, MD – An excellent, well-written blog by a maverick MD not afraid to make waves about nutrition, conventional wisdom, and what the studies are *really* saying.
- The Institute for Functional Medicine “IFM” is the professional organization for Functional Medicine practicianers. They host some excellent general information on Functional Medicine for perspective patients. Dr. Lara Sweeney has been a member of IFM for many years.
- Chiropractic and Osteopathy – an excellent journal that collects articles from the world of holistic joint health and provides a harmonious bridge between two related-but-distanced fields with common roots and much to share. We don’t always agree with its stances or opinions, but we thoroughly enjoy its objectivity and scientific relevance.
- The American Chiropractic Association “ACA” is the national professional organization for Doctor’s of Chiropractic. They host some great info about chiropractic for patients. Both Dr’s. Sweeney have been members for several years.
- Hey Monica B – an in-depth look at the ancient Ayurvedic lifestyle from India, that is written in plain English, as well as being an easily accessible, fun read!
- Dr. Joseph Mercola – one of the world leaders in natural, holistic, and alternative medicine. We don’t necessarily agree with all of his stances (he’s gotten a little commercial for our tastes in recent years) but his website is a vast sea of a variety of information, packaged into one convenient place.
- Women To Women – a large, comprehensive website with detailed articles about All Things Women’s Health.
- Dave Ramsey – one of the biggest health hazards is stress, and one of the biggest stressors is money. Here’s a common-sense, no-nonsense resource to help change your life and get your finances back on track. No gimmicks, no get-rich-quick, no scams, no false info, no fads, no vested interests, just good advice.
San Antonio, TX
Susan Cuellar – Alternative Therapy Center
1931 NW Military Hwy | Suite 203 | San Antonio, TX. 78213
Office: (210) 349-3630
Audiology / Hearing Specialists
Hearing Aid Labs
Ralph Canales Jr. ACA.
1931 NW Military Hwy | Suite 100 | San Antonio, TX. 78213
Office: (210) 342-3924
Imaging / Radiology
18802 Meisner Drive | San Antonio, TX. 78258
Office: (210) 572-2222
Dr. Steve Lorenzen – Lorenzen Chiropractic Clinic
701 N. Central Expressway | Building 3 Suite 100 | Richardson, TX. 75080
Office: (972) 231-7580
- Mountain Rose Herbs
Bulk organic herbs, spices, essential oils, organic medicinal herbs, herbal capsules, extracts, and aromatherapy.
- Kitchen Craft
Makers of high-end stainless-steel waterless cookware
Makers of the best, most powerful, blender on the market. This is the blender we recomend to our patients! Check out their “Refurbished” models for some great pricing on what is basically a new blender.
Click HERE for their “Factory Reconditioned” Specials page.
www.vitamix.com (main site)
Doctors of Chiropractic – often referred to as chiropractors or chiropractic physicians – practice a drug-free, hands-on approach to health care that includes patient examination, diagnosis and treatment. Chiropractors have broad diagnostic skills and are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, as well as to provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counseling.
Here is a brief overview of the array of specialized services offered by our clinic. Please take some time, and explore what we have to offer.
Schedule an Appointment Online
or call (210) 340-2150 to make an appointment
Please Call our office:
Our office hours are:
Monday through Thursday
9:00am – 1:00pm and 3:00pm – 5:30pm
9:00am – 1:00pm
Weekends & Holidays
Alamo Heights, Bandera, Blanco, Boerne, Buda, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, Castle Hills, Cibolo, Converse, Fair Oaks Ranch, Garden Ridge, Grey Forrest, Helotes, Hill Country Village, Hollywood Park, Hondo, Indian Hills, Kerrville, Kirby, Kyle, Leon Valley, Live Oak, Lockhart, New Braunfels, Olmos Park, Pleasanton, San Marcos, Schertz, Seguin, Selma, Shavano Park, Stone Oak, Terrell Hills, Universal City,
1931 NW Military Hwy.
Castle Hills, TX 78213
Our building “The Pavilions at Castle Hills”, is located at the corner of NW Military Hwy. and Sunflower in Castle Hills. It’s a two-story brown brick building; “First Serve Tennis”, “Bicycle Heaven”, and “Hearing Aid Labs” occupy the front. Our office is located on the second floor, on the back side of the building. Plenty of parking is available in both the front and rear lots. There are stairways located at either end of the building; and for your convenience, there is an elevator located on the back side of the building, at the end of the south tunnel.